Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Town


Though my opinion probably doesn't matter much to most people, The Town is the best movie I've ever seen. It's action, drama, and romance. And though it doesn't seem like a "girl" movie, at least watch it and decide for your self. Ben Affleck wrote, directed, and stars in this movie and that combination really proves how talented he is (to me anyways). I was on the edge of my seat (figuratively) throughout the whole movie wondering whats going to happen next or trying to figure out how they're going to get out of this one. Everything comes together perfectly in this movie making it a great movie just by itself or leaves the possibility for a sequel about Ben Affleck and Rebecca Hall's characters relationship and the (possible) run from the FBI.

No comments:

Post a Comment